- The term "Factorial" means multiplication of all the integers the given number as we want the fact of it.
- Factorial is applicable for only positive integers, for 0! it is always 0.
- Simply if we want the factorial of 3 then it is written as 3!=3*2*1
- The formula is Fact=n*(n-1)*(n-2)*.......1
- Write a python program to find the factorial of a given number without recursion and with recursion.
#write a python program for factorial of a given number.
- We store the number we give in the num variable and by using the if, elif, and else loop we are executing the program. if statement executes when the given condition is true and same for elif also. After the iteration, it finally returns the factorial of the number we are given.
- Normally we write as 12!=12*11*10*9*8*7*6*5*4*3*2*1=479001600