1.What is the most Important feature of java?
- Java is platform independent language.
2.What do you mean by Platform Independence?
- Platform Independence you can run and compile program in one platform and can execute in any other platform.
- JVM is Java Virtual Machine which is a run time Environment for the compiled java class.
4.What is JIT Compiler?
- Just-In-Time(JIT) compiler is used to improve the performance. JIT compiles parts of the byte code that have similar functionality at the same time,
5.Are JVM's Platform Independent?
- JVM'S are not platform Independent. JVM'S are platform Specific.
6.What if main method declare as private?
- No,It will compile fine but in run time it will error like main method should be in public.cannot find main method.
7.What is platform?
- A platform is basically the hardware or software environment in which a program runs.
- There are two types of platforms software and hardware.
- Java provides software-based platform.
8.What all memory areas are allocated by JVM?
- Heap, Stack, Program Counter Register and Native Method Stack
9.What is the base class of all classes?
10.What is javac ?
- It produces the java byte code from *.java file.
- It is the intermediate representation of your source code that contains instructions.
11.Can we mark constructors final?
- No, Constructor cannot be declared final.
12.What are two different ways to call garbage collector?
- System.gc() OR Runtime.getRuntime().gc().
13.Can we override a static method?
- No, we cannot override a static method. Static means class level.
14.Use of finalize() method in java?
- finalize() method is used to free the allocated resource.
15.Is it possible to overload main() method of a class?
- Yes, we can overload main() method as well.
- But every time public static main(String args) will be called automatically by JVM.
- Other methods need to call explicitly.
16. Does Java support operator overloading?
- Operator overloading is not supported in Java.
17.Can I declare a data type inside loop in java?
- Any Data type declaration should not be inside the loop. Its possible but not recommended.
- 1.Eclipse, 2.Net beans and 3.IntelliJ
19.Can we inherit the constructors?
- No, we cannot inherit constructors.
- We can call super class constructors from subclass constructor by using super() call.
20.Can this keyword be assigned null value?
- No, this keyword cannot have null values assigned to it.
- Check out these basic java programs for beginners
- Basic java programs for freshers
23. Top 25 java interview Questions for freshers
24.Top 15 oops concepts interview questions and answers
25. Top 40 Java interview Programs asked in interview for freshers
Java programming interview questions
- Print prime numbers?
- What happens if we place return statement in try catch blocks
- Write a java program to convert binary to decimal
- Java Program to convert Decimal to Binary
- Is it possible to print message without using System.out.println()
- Java program to restrict a class from creating not more than three objects
- Java basic interview programs on this keyword
- Java Program to Sort elements of Java ArrayList Example
- Interfaces allows constructors?
- Can we create static constructor in java
- simple java interview questions on Super keyword
- Java interview questions on final keyword
- Can we create private constructor in java
- Java Program Find Second highest number in an integer array
- Java interview programming questions on interfaces
- Top 15 abstract class interview questions
- Java interview Questions on main() method
- Sort employee object by id in descending order using comparable and TreesSet
- Top 20 collection framework interview Questions
- Java Interview Program to find smallest and second smallest number in an array
- Java Coding Interview programming Questions : Java Test on HashMap
- Explain java data types with example programs
- How to check internet connection using java
- Constructor chaining in java with example programs
- Top 10 Interview Programs and questions on method overriding in java
- Swap two numbers without using third variable in java
- Find sum of digits in java
- How to create immutable class in java
- AtomicInteger in java
- Check Even or Odd without using modulus and division
- String Reverse Without using String API
- Find Biggest substring in between specified character
- Check string is palindrome or not?
- Reverse a number in java?
- Fibonacci series with Recursive?
- Fibonacci series without using Recursive?
- Sort the String using string API?
- Sort the String without using String API?
- what is the difference between method overloading and method overriding?
- How to find largest element in an array with index and value ?
- Sort integer array using bubble sort in java?
- Object Cloning in java example?
- Method Overriding in java?
- Program for create Singleton class?
- Print numbers in pyramid shape?
- Check armstrong number or not?
- Producer Consumer Problem?
- Remove duplicate elements from an array
- Convert Byte Array to String
- Print 1 to 10 without using loops
- Add 2 Matrices
- Multiply 2 Matrices
- How to Add elements to hash map and Display
- Sort ArrayList in descending order
- Sort Object Using Comparator
- Count Number of Occurrences of character in a String
- Can we Overload static methods in java
- Can we Override static methods in java
- Can we call super class static methods from sub class
- Explain return type in java
- Can we call Sub class methods using super class object?
- Can we Override private methods ?
- Basic Programming Questions to Practice : Test your Skill
- Java programming interview questions on collections